THE WINNER IS:
Look at you! You just stumbled upon our first “Win it Wednesday” Review & Giveaway! We’re hoping to make these regular/semi-regular events here at WCD.com.
Up for grabs is a diaper from Bohemian Baby Couture! You choose if you want a pocket diaper or an All-in-Two diaper and indicate whether or not it’s for a boy, a girl, or gender neutral! She’ll choose one of her fabrics for you.
I asked Tiffany at Bohemian Baby Couture if I could give away one of her diapers with a review for our very first “Win it Wednesday” because they are one of my absolute favorite WAHM (work at home mom) diapers! She does incredible work and has one of the best fabric selections!
A little about Tiffany’s diapers:
- Choose from either All-in-Two (AI2) or Pocket style diapers.
- Choose any fabric from her awesome collection.
- She offers to embroider services! She has lots of different
- The AI2 includes an organic bamboo velour (OBV) snap-in style soaker!
- The inside of both of the diaper styles is lined with incredibly soft Minky fabric!
- The highest rise is “18 with the smallest rise being 14″.
- There is a hidden layer of polyurethane laminate (PUL) inside to waterproof the diaper.
We’ve been using our diapers from Tiffany for over two months now and they have proven to be a perfect fit for my 26lb, 30inch, 8 month old! I’ve also got a heavy wetter on my hands and during normal and reasonable use, I have yet to have any leaking issues! You can tell she really takes her time sewing each diaper. They’re perfect and fully-functional! She has very fast turn around time and is incredible when it comes to crazy, off-the-wall, custom orders! We purchased a custom-embroidered Star Wars diaper for our first order along with a classic Dr. Seuss printed diaper! We have two of her All-in-Two style diapers. My next purchase from her was an elephant fabric pocket diaper with a matching embellished t-shirt! It’s adorable. Here are some pictures of our diapers from Tiffany!